sábado, 11 de noviembre de 2017

About Me

Hello,

My name is Eider and I am an English teacher at Antonio Trueba High School in Barakaldo. The aim of this blog is to teach English in a funny way through videos, songs, games, podcasts or films just to do it a little bit funnier. 

I love travelling, specially to English speaking countries. I like speaking English with different people around the world in order to learn about different accents, vocabulary and above all the culture difference. 

This photograph was taken in Brooklyn, New York City, four years ago during Christmas time. It is one of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen in the city. 

Do you want to practice some English with me? If the answer is YES, take a look at my blog

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Videos

Teens like to watch videos and I am going to suggest some different web pages to learn English through watching videos: Real English L...